Sunday 5 April 2015

Never Give Up - Find a Solution




The one thing that becomes more apparent to me with each passing year is that we are all in this together. We all have our ups and downs, we all have good moments, we all suffer personal tragedies, and we all have dreams. It doesn't matter where on this earth we live, we face the same trials and tribulations. It stands to reason that the solutions we discover to issues that affect us can be of help to others. With this in mind I thought it would be helpful to share a few videos that have inspired me. When you think your problems are too much to bare, think about how these courageous individuals have found a way to push on in the face of overwhelming odds.











One of the most inspirational people of the last thirty years was Steve Jobs. This man took a dream that started in his garage and turned it into one of the most successful companies in history. Apple products are everywhere. Do you have an idea that you just don't know how to get off the ground? Take a look at this next video.











One final video I want to share with you today comes from an every day guy that wanted to change his life - for himself, for his family, and for everyone who's ever faced his unique set of problems. This one really inspired me on a deep personal level.











I really hope these videos are just as inspiring to others as they have been to me. This is the first blog in the new direction of this site. I'll be posting the videos that have inspired me the most over each week, so check back here every Monday for the next post. Best of luck in whatever life may bring you and feel free to leave a comment I'd love to hear your thoughts on the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment